Topic: Babyface Pro (Not FS) recent Linux No sound after suspend and wake

I used Debian linux with kernel 5.10.
It works fine with Babyface Pro (not the FS version).

But when kernel version is upgraded to 5.15 or higher, I begin having an issue where if I suspend the machine, or restart, Babyface Pro does not produce any sound. It is recognized as a device still, etc, and sound is simply no longer produced in the output.

If I plug off USB cable and re-insert, then it works fine again. It is a work-around but but this isn't a great solution.

I am not sure which exact kernel version caused this different behavior, but I can point that it is kernel version difference. I wonder what the solution is and also wondering if there is anybody else using Babyface Pro (not the FS version) using Linux with more recent version who isn't experiencing this issue.

Re: Babyface Pro (Not FS) recent Linux No sound after suspend and wake

I am seeing the same problem on Fedora 40 with kernel 6.8 with Babyface Pro FS. I know you asked for non FS version but seems to be the same problem.

Re: Babyface Pro (Not FS) recent Linux No sound after suspend and wake

Thank you for confirming that it happens even with the Babyface Pro FS version!
I've been plugging on and off the USB cable every restart / sleep+wake and by having the USB hub right next to my keyboard to make this process easier, but certainly not ideal.
This started having issues somewhere after Linux kernel version between 5.10 and 5.15.