1 (edited by johnnysh 2022-04-13 01:13:43)

Topic: UCx Sounds Awful Stutter & Warble windows 10

Hello All

Having a real hard time with UCX warbling and poor stutery audio since updating to windows 10 ???

Had a old pc running windows 7 64bit for years with not to many issues. other than wave lab and fabfilter & ozone plugin's grinding machine down

So bit the bullet, updated another DELL pc to windows 10 latest version. spec of pc is good 3.gighz 16gig of memory etc, WD black 850 NMV etc.

So updated RME firmware to latest and downloaded latest driver & total mix

FireFace USB Driver 16.03.22 Driver 1.221

Hardware Revision 48

Oh my god, my much beloved UCX sounds like it is ready for the scrap heap ?

how can upgrading to windows 10, turn a wonderful product that a truly loved in to a pile of utter sounding garbage,

Windows 10 has been optomised, very little installed, but anything played via the RME USB ASIO driver now sounds awful
It never sounded like this in windows 7 ???

What is going on,

Why are the latest RME drivers for windows 10 so bad ?? or is it something else

Should I just scrap the UCX, is it not fit for windows 10 only having USB 2 ??

is this the problem

I'm guessing USB2 is too underpowered for windows 10, and everything audio should be USB3 or thndebolt

I have tried many things over the last few days and nothing seems to get over this issue

I have even disabled the onboard dell sound in the bios, but nothing stops this warbling and poor quality audio play back through the RME UCX

So im now guessing will be another scrapped box that does not work correctly on windows 10

If anyone can shine any light it would be very much appreciated, though sadly not holding out a lot of hope, as never did this in windows 7 and it should not have done this in 10, but it does ??

Is there any RME diagnostic software or logfiles that can show where the problem is and how to cure it before I throw away my UCX

Thank you in advance

Never Give Up In Striving For Perfection

2 (edited by ramses 2022-04-13 14:11:04)

Re: UCx Sounds Awful Stutter & Warble windows 10

No, the RME drivers work fine.
USB3/TB is not required for a 30ch interface, RME supports over 60ch through USB2 (see MADIface Pro).

This is most likely related to
- too high DPC latency (measure with LatencyMon)
- possibly a bad driver
- bad/missing BIOS/Windows settings

There are many threads in this forum which deal with this topic, see these two where I contributed last recently containing also hints to disable energy saving on the nVidia graphic card
  https://forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.ph … 27#p186227
  https://forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.ph … 79#p185879
  https://forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.ph … 94#p185494
  https://forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.ph … 37#p181837
  https://forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.ph … 82#p178482
  https://forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.ph … 75#p178375
  https://forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.ph … 39#p176839
  https://forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.ph … 94#p172694
  https://forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.ph … 33#p170933

You can also use the "extended search" of this forum and look for
- my username "ramses" and
- subjects / topics like: LatencyMon, spread spectrum, powermizer, C-, C1E,

You will find there a lot of explanations to this topic and recommendations for BIOS/Windows settings.
By filtering articles posted by me you will also reduce duplicates from answers quoting my postings.

Most issues are cured by removing energy saving in the BIOS and Windows.

Here a list of IMHO most important changes, which cure cure most issues.
I would rund LatencyMon before and after changes, to be able to check, whats the impat or
whether DPC latency became better.
Do that on an IDLE system (fresh reboot and login) and save the results for later comparisons.
If there is no bad driver then that should be all.
Otherwise you need to check with LatencyMon which driver misbehaves and blocks CPU cores for too long.

BIOS settings

The names below differ between Intel and AMD and different versions of BIOS, I have Intel)
  - disable:
     - C-/P-/T- States, sometimes you can not disable but need to select "C0/C1" for full performance
     - C1E
     - spread spectrum
  - enable
     - TURBO (can lead to 100-200 MHZ higher sustained CPU clock
     - EIST and control CPU clock by selecing the proper power profile

Windows settings
   - Adjust your PC’s power options to "Ultimate Performance"
     - Activate hidden Power Plan "Ultimate Performance"
       https://www.howtogeek.com/368781/how-to … indows-10/
     [ note: this also turns off Windows CPU core parking to decrease DPC latencies further ]
   - Fine tune this Power Plan (Ultimate Performance) in the extended power settings to
     - deactivate selective USB powersaving (ensures your PC doesn’t suspend your USB devices)
     - deactivate PCI Express Energy Saving
     - deactivate / pause Diashow to not wasting cpu cycles by changing between desktop backgroud pictures
   - Do the same Power Plan tweaking for "High Performance"
   - Adjust your processor scheduling to Background Services
     https://mywindowshub.com/how-to-adjust- … indows-10/
     [see also explanation here: http://www.tonstudio-forum.de/blog/Entr … es-or-not/ ]

Optional: disable Power Saving for nVidia Graphic card

Turning off energy saving in the GPU might be required if you still have random audio glitches.
Proposal / solution is from Steinberg Forum: see 1st posting in this thread: https://forums.steinberg.net/t/8-18-cor … tup/103725
Use it at your own risk, I would only do this if required.
But for my system it was mandatory, otherwise I got still random audio glitches and this problem is now fully gone.

In short: download this tool: https://nvworld.ru/utilities/pmswitch/
- Disable power saving (best not for battery operation, but if you need it .. do)
- Use these settings in nVidia control panel
  - Energieverwaltungsmodus: Maximale Leistung bevorzugen
  - Threaded Optimierung: Ein
  - V-Sync: Aus

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Have you tried all available USB ports?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

hi Johnny,

I was going to sarcastically say you should just send your UCX to me as your situation is hopeless wink

I'll just weigh in and say that there are many people using RME interfaces with windows 10 (myself included) so it's obviously not the drivers! And USB 2.0 is PLENTY enough for your UCX. The optimizations listed by Ramses are the first steps to sorting what's going on. I've also read so many posts with issues like yours only to find out that the device was going through some hub or super long extension cable so make sure you're connecting directly to your new PC USB port and try them all.

I know it's stressful but you're in the right place and folks here should be able to get your system up and running soon smile

-Steve

Thank you Guys for your help and feedback

Nice to know there are users out there with hassle free setups and windows 10

Was not expecting these issues with updating from win7 to 10, but lets have ago at getting to the bottom of this issue, nice to know I'm not the only one,

PC spec is fairly highend DELL

Thank in advance for any help

I have run Latency check and it seems ok at the moment

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CONCLUSION
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Your system appears to be suitable for handling real-time audio and other tasks without dropouts.
LatencyMon has been analyzing your system for  0:00:08  (h:mm:ss) on all processors.

SYSTEM INFORMATION
Computer name:                                        DESKTOP-G5KRSTB
OS version:                                           Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build: 19044 (x64)
Hardware:                                             Precision Tower 3620, Dell Inc.
BIOS:                                                 2.20.0
CPU:                                                  GenuineIntel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1240 v5 @ 3.50GHz
Logical processors:                                   8
Processor groups:                                     1
Processor group size:                                 8
RAM:                                                  16315 MB total

CPU SPEED
Reported CPU speed (WMI):                             3504 MHz
Reported CPU speed (registry):                        3504 MHz

Note: reported execution times may be calculated based on a fixed reported CPU speed. Disable variable speed settings like Intel Speed Step and AMD Cool N Quiet in the BIOS setup for more accurate results.

MEASURED INTERRUPT TO USER PROCESS LATENCIES
The interrupt to process latency reflects the measured interval that a usermode process needed to respond to a hardware request from the moment the interrupt service routine started execution. This includes the scheduling and execution of a DPC routine, the signaling of an event and the waking up of a usermode thread from an idle wait state in response to that event.

Highest measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   56.90
Average measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   2.502844

Highest measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       54.80
Average measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       0.879167

REPORTED ISRs
Interrupt service routines are routines installed by the OS and device drivers that execute in response to a hardware interrupt signal.

Highest ISR routine execution time (µs):              2.260274
Driver with highest ISR routine execution time:       Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total ISR routine time (%):          0.002218
Driver with highest ISR total time:                   Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in ISRs (%)                          0.002218

ISR count (execution time <250 µs):                   6797
ISR count (execution time 250-500 µs):                0
ISR count (execution time 500-1000 µs):               0
ISR count (execution time 1000-2000 µs):              0
ISR count (execution time 2000-4000 µs):              0
ISR count (execution time >=4000 µs):                 0

REPORTED DPCs
DPC routines are part of the interrupt servicing dispatch mechanism and disable the possibility for a process to utilize the CPU while it is interrupted until the DPC has finished execution.

Highest DPC routine execution time (µs):              49.489726
Driver with highest DPC routine execution time:       nvlddmkm.sys - NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 431.40 , NVIDIA Corporation

Highest reported total DPC routine time (%):          0.033087
Driver with highest DPC total execution time:         Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in DPCs (%)                          0.081271

DPC count (execution time <250 µs):                   16088
DPC count (execution time 250-500 µs):                0
DPC count (execution time 500-10000 µs):              0
DPC count (execution time 1000-2000 µs):              0
DPC count (execution time 2000-4000 µs):              0
DPC count (execution time >=4000 µs):                 0

REPORTED HARD PAGEFAULTS
Hard pagefaults are events that get triggered by making use of virtual memory that is not resident in RAM but backed by a memory mapped file on disk. The process of resolving the hard pagefault requires reading in the memory from disk while the process is interrupted and blocked from execution.

NOTE: some processes were hit by hard pagefaults. If these were programs producing audio, they are likely to interrupt the audio stream resulting in dropouts, clicks and pops. Check the Processes tab to see which programs were hit.

Process with highest pagefault count:                 latmon.exe

Total number of hard pagefaults                       1
Hard pagefault count of hardest hit process:          1
Number of processes hit:                              1

PER CPU DATA
CPU 0 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.091314
CPU 0 ISR highest execution time (µs):                2.260274
CPU 0 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.001519
CPU 0 ISR count:                                      6797
CPU 0 DPC highest execution time (µs):                49.489726
CPU 0 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.055387
CPU 0 DPC count:                                      15992
CPU 1 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.005563
CPU 1 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 1 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 1 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 1 DPC highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 1 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 1 DPC count:                                      0
CPU 2 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.009383
CPU 2 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 2 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 2 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 2 DPC highest execution time (µs):                9.263128
CPU 2 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.000144
CPU 2 DPC count:                                      52
CPU 3 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.006148
CPU 3 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 3 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 3 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 3 DPC highest execution time (µs):                5.341324
CPU 3 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.000031
CPU 3 DPC count:                                      14
CPU 4 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.008521
CPU 4 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 4 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 4 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 4 DPC highest execution time (µs):                7.630708
CPU 4 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.000066
CPU 4 DPC count:                                      18
CPU 5 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.006178
CPU 5 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 5 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 5 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 5 DPC highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 5 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 5 DPC count:                                      0
CPU 6 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.008126
CPU 6 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 6 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 6 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 6 DPC highest execution time (µs):                7.6250
CPU 6 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.000039
CPU 6 DPC count:                                      12
CPU 7 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.006564
CPU 7 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 7 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 7 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 7 DPC highest execution time (µs):                0.0
CPU 7 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.0
CPU 7 DPC count:                                      0

7 (edited by sbcrikey 2022-04-13 19:02:19)

you'll probably want to run LatencyMon for several minutes (or longer) to see if any background stuff pops up and slows things down. If I run LatencyMon in the first 5 minutes of a fresh power on, there's a LOT of services spinning up and other apps doing their thing.

Ramses is much more expert at reading the results so I'm sure he'll weigh in. I noticed your highest DPC time was nvidia based (mine is too) so that may be something to address. again, wait for others to chime in.

-Steve

**did you change those settings in bios? change your power to high performance?

Just read through the threads, everything is there.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

9 (edited by johnnysh 2022-04-14 21:39:31)

Thanks for all your help to everyone and also Ramses

I have followed many of the posts in trying to optimise this PC and thank you for all the help

But after following many of the stages of trying to make windows 10 more optimised, the graphics is now more jerking in wave lab, I launch the two fabfiler  eq3 and Limiter 2 in wavelab, all the wave forms are jerky, the time bar is jerky as it move within the audio file in wavelab with RME usb at 48 samples the audio is jerky too

It's like this PC has zero performance when it's being pushed, I'm almost at the stage of launching it with a big size 10 boot !!

Oh I can honestly say, we are all going backwards, computer hardware is getting faster yet OS are getting worst

Windows 10 is awful and total garbage, bloated with so much rubbish, MS should give you the option, not to install all this crap!

I don't want Apps, Games Modes, Skype, Cortana, Maps, news, One Drive, Weather, People, etc etc etc,

MICROSOFT, let the customer choose the crap bloatware to install, It should not be down to Microsoft and there substandard OS

I spend hours disabling all this rubbish, uninstalling all this bloatware rubbish, Microsoft should be ashamed of this substandard OS, it is appalling

I have never ever installed windows 10 on any machine and feels like it's snappy, it ALWAYS FEELS slow, sluggish and rubbish
There is far too much going on,

OMG everything is power saving rubbish hindering the way you computer works

Ok this project earlier on in the week of upgrading my music PC has now go from bad to worst, thinking of throwing out this dell PC, it's running windows 10 like a dog, it trully awful.

I have just purchased this week one of the fastest NMV drives and again windows 10 is slow sluggy

I have all the latest drivers, bios updates etc.

Machine is DELL Precision 3620

the new nmv ssd is a WD black 850 performs rubbish

Now when a launch Wave Lab 9.5 & 11 & 2 Fab Filter VST3 plugins

When Playing the audio in wave lab all the graphics is slow Glitchy, this windows 10 PC it utter utter rubbish

Is this the graphics card causing these issues ? its a quadro m2000 running 3 monitors

Thanks for any help, just having a real mare at the moment !

Wdf01000.sys               Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime                                             303917     284749     0.089936                2014.524626           0xFFFFF800'48DA0000  856064      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            1.31.19041.1566  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wdf01000.sys                                         
nvlddmkm.sys               NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 377.11                                0          124852     0.112405                401.289413            0xFFFFF800'57130000  14684160    NVIDIA Corporation                  NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 377.11               21.21.13.7711    C:\Windows\system32\driverstore\filerepository\nv_dispwi.inf_amd64_78b6fa142982   
dxgkrnl.sys                DirectX Graphics Kernel                                                          0          97823      0.050677                550.210495            0xFFFFF800'54B00000  3837952     Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1620  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys                                           
rspLLL64.sys               Resplendence Latency Monitoring and Auxiliary Kernel Library                     0          84168      0.049789                50.572961             0xFFFFF800'593B0000  45056       Resplendence Software Projects Sp.  LatMon                                                          6.50.0.0         C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rsplll64.sys                                         
ntoskrnl.exe               NT Kernel & System                                                               0          33774      0.261204                97.818647             0xFFFFF800'46A00000  17063936    Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1645  C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe                                                 
storport.sys               Microsoft Storage Port Driver                                                    0          16224      0.058466                92.548520             0xFFFFF800'49420000  733184      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1620  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\storport.sys                                         
stornvme.sys               Microsoft NVM Express Storport Miniport Driver                                   0          15940      0.006329                15.419989             0xFFFFF800'493F0000  184320      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1566  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\stornvme.sys                                         
ndis.sys                   Network Driver Interface Specification (NDIS)                                    0          12684      0.220859                57.435852             0xFFFFF800'4A490000  1503232     Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1387  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ndis.sys                                             
tcpip.sys                  TCP/IP Driver                                                                    0          2222       0.035488                9.332597              0xFFFFF800'4A6E0000  3063808     Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1620  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys                                             
afd.sys                    Ancillary Function Driver for WinSock                                            0          1663       0.036530                2.889626              0xFFFFF800'55D30000  675840      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1645  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\afd.sys                                               
dxgmms2.sys                DirectX Graphics MMS                                                             0          515        0.004570                0.739009              0xFFFFF800'55870000  921600      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1620  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\dxgmms2.sys                                           
CLASSPNP.SYS               SCSI Class System Dll                                                            0          357        0.074372                1.686472              0xFFFFF800'4ACD0000  442368      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1320  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\classpnp.sys                                         
Ntfs.sys                   NT File System Driver                                                            0          36         0.002390                0.061898              0xFFFFF800'4A1B0000  2985984     Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1620  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ntfs.sys                                             
iaStorAC.sys               Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology driver - x64                                   0          4          0.036164                0.080389              0xFFFFF800'494E0000  12210176    Intel Corporation                   Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology driver                        16.8.3.1003      C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iastorac.sys                                         
netbt.sys                  MBT Transport driver                                                             0          4          0.004385                0.014098              0xFFFFF800'55CB0000  376832      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.572   C:\Windows\system32\drivers\netbt.sys                                             
WdFilter.sys               Microsoft antimalware file system filter driver                                  0          3          0.001546                0.004130              0xFFFFF800'4A120000  454656      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            4.18.2203.5      C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wd\wdfilter.sys                                       
bowser.sys                 NT Lan Manager Datagram Receiver Driver                                          0          1          0.001785                0.001785              0xFFFFF800'59930000  151552      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1586  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\bowser.sys                                           
rdyboost.sys               ReadyBoost Driver                                                                0          1          0.000471                0.000471              0xFFFFF800'4ABE0000  327680      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdyboost.sys                                         
fvevol.sys                 BitLocker Drive Encryption Driver                                                0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'4AA90000  819200      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1620  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fvevol.sys                                           
volume.sys                 Volume driver                                                                    0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'4AB60000  45056       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volume.sys                                           
volsnap.sys                Volume Shadow Copy driver                                                        0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'4AB70000  446464      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.488   C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volsnap.sys                                           
Fs_Rec.sys                 File System Recognizer Driver                                                    0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'4A190000  53248       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fs_rec.sys                                           
Wof.sys                    Windows Overlay Filter                                                           0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'4A0D0000  262144      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.928   C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wof.sys                                               
fileinfo.sys               FileInfo Filter Driver                                                           0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'4A0B0000  106496      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fileinfo.sys                                         
NETIO.SYS                  Network I/O Subsystem                                                            0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'4A600000  622592      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1566  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\netio.sys                                             
wfplwfs.sys                WFP NDIS 6.30 Lightweight Filter Driver                                          0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'4AA50000  196608      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1620  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wfplwfs.sys                                           
fwpkclnt.sys               FWP/IPsec Kernel-Mode API                                                        0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'4A9D0000  520192      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1620  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fwpkclnt.sys                                         
ksecpkg.sys                Kernel Security Support Provider Interface Packages                              0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'4A6A0000  204800      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1620  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ksecpkg.sys                                           
Msfs.SYS                   Mailslot driver                                                                  0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'54F30000  69632       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msfs.sys                                             
Npfs.SYS                   NPFS Driver                                                                      0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'54F10000  114688      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1526  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\npfs.sys                                             
BasicRender.sys            Microsoft Basic Render Driver                                                    0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'54EF0000  69632       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.868   C:\Windows\system32\driverstore\filerepository\basicrender.inf_amd64_df49c4daa6   
BasicDisplay.sys           Microsoft Basic Display Driver                                                   0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'54ED0000  90112       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.868   C:\Windows\system32\driverstore\filerepository\basicdisplay.inf_amd64_65ab9a260   
CimFS.SYS                                                                                                   0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'54FE0000  122880                                                                                                          0.0.0.0          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\cimfs.sys                                             
vwififlt.sys               Virtual WiFi Filter Driver                                                       0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55DE0000  106496      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1202  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vwififlt.sys                                         
afunix.sys                 AF_UNIX socket provider                                                          0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55D10000  86016       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1566  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\afunix.sys                                           
TDI.SYS                    TDI Wrapper                                                                      0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55C90000  65536       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tdi.sys                                               
tdx.sys                    TDI Translation Driver                                                           0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55C60000  139264      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1237  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tdx.sys                                               
watchdog.sys               Watchdog Driver                                                                  0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'54EB0000  98304       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.868   C:\Windows\system32\drivers\watchdog.sys                                         
crashdmp.sys               Crash Dump Driver                                                                0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'54F70000  122880      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\crashdmp.sys                                         
disk.sys                   PnP Disk Driver                                                                  0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'4ACB0000  114688      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.789   C:\Windows\system32\drivers\disk.sys                                             
iorate.sys                 I/O rate control Filter                                                          0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'4AC70000  73728       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1052  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iorate.sys                                           
mup.sys                    Multiple UNC Provider Driver                                                     0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'4AC40000  155648      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.844   C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mup.sys                                               
cdrom.sys                  SCSI CD-ROM Driver                                                               0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'54A70000  196608      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1266  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys                                             
Beep.SYS                   BEEP Driver                                                                      0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'54AF0000  40960       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\beep.sys                                             
Null.SYS                   NULL Driver                                                                      0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'54AE0000  40960       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\null.sys                                             
tbs.sys                    Export driver for kernel mode TPM API                                            0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'54AD0000  57344       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.906   C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tbs.sys                                               
filecrypt.sys              Windows sandboxing and encryption filter                                         0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'54AB0000  86016       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\filecrypt.sys                                         
EhStorClass.sys            Enhanced Storage Class driver for IEEE 1667 devices                              0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'4A090000  114688      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.964   C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ehstorclass.sys                                       
ntosext.sys                NTOS extension host driver                                                       0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'48BE0000  49152       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ntosext.sys                                           
werkernel.sys              Windows Error Reporting Kernel Driver                                            0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'48BC0000  69632       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\werkernel.sys                                         
cmimcext.sys               Kernel Configuration Manager Initial Configuration Extension Host Export Driver  0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'43480000  57344       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.868   C:\Windows\system32\drivers\cmimcext.sys                                         
clipsp.sys                 CLIP Service                                                                     0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'48A00000  1134592     Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1620  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\clipsp.sys                                           
CI.dll                     Code Integrity Module                                                            0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'48BF0000  937984      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1566  C:\Windows\system32\ci.dll                                                       
SleepStudyHelper.sys       Sleep Study Helper                                                               0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'48EA0000  61440       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sleepstudyhelper.sys                                 
WppRecorder.sys            WPP Trace Recorder                                                               0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'48EB0000  69632       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wpprecorder.sys                                       
WDFLDR.SYS                 Kernel Mode Driver Framework Loader                                              0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'48E80000  77824       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            1.31.19041.1151  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wdfldr.sys                                           
cng.sys                    Kernel Cryptography, Next Generation                                             0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'48CE0000  765952      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1415  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\cng.sys                                               
ksecdd.sys                 Kernel Security Support Provider Interface                                       0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'48B20000  167936      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1586  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ksecdd.sys                                           
CLFS.SYS                   Common Log File System Driver                                                    0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'43370000  438272      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1645  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\clfs.sys                                             
mcupdate_GenuineIntel.dll  Intel Microcode Update Library                                                   0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'43090000  2682880     Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\mcupdate_genuineintel.dll                                     
kd.dll                     Local Kernel Debugger                                                            0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'43330000  45056       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\kd.dll                                                       
hal.dll                    Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL                                                   0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'43320000  24576       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1566  C:\Windows\system32\hal.dll                                                       
tm.sys                     Kernel Transaction Manager Driver                                                0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'43340000  159744      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1202  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tm.sys                                               
msrpc.sys                  Kernel Remote Procedure Call Provider                                            0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'48B50000  397312      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1645  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msrpc.sys                                             
FLTMGR.SYS                 Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager                                              0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'43410000  454656      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1503  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys                                           
BOOTVID.dll                VGA Boot Driver                                                                  0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'43400000  45056       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\bootvid.dll                                                   
PSHED.dll                  Platform Specific Hardware Error Driver                                          0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'433E0000  106496      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\pshed.dll                                                     
acpiex.sys                 ACPIEx Driver                                                                    0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'48ED0000  155648      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\acpiex.sys                                           
CEA.sys                    Event Aggregation Kernel Mode Library                                            0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'49230000  102400      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1566  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\cea.sys                                               
pdc.sys                    Power Dependency Coordinator Driver                                              0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'49200000  192512      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1052  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pdc.sys                                               
vdrvroot.sys               Virtual Drive Root Enumerator                                                    0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'491E0000  86016       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vdrvroot.sys                                         
pci.sys                    NT Plug and Play PCI Enumerator                                                  0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'49160000  487424      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1387  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pci.sys                                               
partmgr.sys                Partition driver                                                                 0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'49250000  200704      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1387  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\partmgr.sys                                           
mountmgr.sys               Mount Point Manager                                                              0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'493D0000  122880      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mountmgr.sys                                         
volmgrx.sys                Volume Manager Extension Driver                                                  0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'49360000  405504      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volmgrx.sys                                           
volmgr.sys                 Volume Manager Driver                                                            0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'49340000  102400      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.928   C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volmgr.sys                                           
spaceport.sys              Storage Spaces Driver                                                            0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'49290000  696320      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1620  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\spaceport.sys                                         
msisadrv.sys               ISA Driver                                                                       0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'49150000  45056       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1202  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msisadrv.sys                                         
WMILIB.SYS                 WMILIB WMI support library Dll                                                   0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'49050000  49152       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wmilib.sys                                           
ACPI.sys                   ACPI Driver for NT                                                               0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'48F80000  835584      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.964   C:\Windows\system32\drivers\acpi.sys                                             
SgrmAgent.sys              System Guard Runtime Monitor Agent Driver                                        0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'48F60000  106496      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sgrmagent.sys                                         
mssecflt.sys               Microsoft Security Events Component file system filter driver                    0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'48F00000  352256      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1620  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mssecflt.sys                                         
intelpep.sys               Intel Power Engine Plugin                                                        0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'49080000  438272      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1266  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\intelpep.sys                                         
pcw.sys                    Performance Counters for Windows Driver                                          0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'49130000  81920       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1466  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pcw.sys                                               
WindowsTrustedRTProxy.sys  Windows Trusted Runtime Service Proxy Driver                                     0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'49120000  45056       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\windowstrustedrtproxy.sys                             
IntelTA.sys                Intel Telemetry Driver                                                           0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'49110000  45056       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.546   C:\Windows\system32\drivers\intelta.sys                                           
WindowsTrustedRT.sys       Windows Trusted Runtime Interface Driver                                         0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'490F0000  94208       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\windowstrustedrt.sys                                 
pacer.sys                  QoS Packet Scheduler                                                             0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55000000  176128      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.546   C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pacer.sys                                             
monitor.sys                Monitor Driver                                                                   0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55960000  110592      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1151  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\monitor.sys                                           
synusb64.sys               SynasUSB.sys                                                                     0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55860000  45056       Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH   eLicenser                                                       7.0.3.0          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\synusb64.sys                                         
mouclass.sys               Mouse Class Driver                                                               0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55840000  77824       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mouclass.sys                                         
mouhid.sys                 HID Mouse Filter Driver                                                          0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55820000  65536       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mouhid.sys                                           
fireface_usb_64.sys        Fireface USB Audio Driver (WDM)                                                  0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'557F0000  139264      RME                                 Windows (R) Win 7 DDK driver                                    1.2.21.0         C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fireface_usb_64.sys                                   
luafv.sys                  LUA File Virtualization Filter Driver                                            0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55A30000  167936      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.867   C:\Windows\system32\drivers\luafv.sys                                             
cdd.dll                    Canonical Display Driver                                                         0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFCC5C'FA6A0000  299008      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1620  C:\Windows\system32\cdd.dll                                                       
scfilter.sys               Microsoft Smart Card Reader Filter Driver                                        0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55A10000  77824       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.844   C:\Windows\system32\drivers\scfilter.sys                                         
WUDFRd.sys                 Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Reflector                 0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'559B0000  352256      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1620  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wudfrd.sys                                           
WinUSB.SYS                 Windows WinUSB Class Driver                                                      0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55980000  131072      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\winusb.sys                                           
HIDPARSE.SYS               Hid Parsing Library                                                              0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55660000  77824       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.868   C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hidparse.sys                                         
win32kfull.sys             Full/Desktop Win32k Kernel Driver                                                0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFCC5C'FA2E0000  3891200     Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1645  C:\Windows\system32\win32kfull.sys                                               
win32kbase.sys             Base Win32k Kernel Driver                                                        0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFCC5C'FA000000  2961408     Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1645  C:\Windows\system32\win32kbase.sys                                               
dump_dumpfve.sys                                                                                            0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55640000  118784                                                                                                          0.0.0.0          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\dump_dumpfve.sys                                     
dump_stornvme.sys                                                                                           0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'555F0000  184320                                                                                                          0.0.0.0          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\dump_stornvme.sys                                     
kbdclass.sys               Keyboard Class Driver                                                            0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'557D0000  81920       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\kbdclass.sys                                         
kbdhid.sys                 HID Keyboard Filter Driver                                                       0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'557B0000  69632       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\kbdhid.sys                                           
HIDCLASS.SYS               Hid Class Library                                                                0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'556E0000  258048      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.868   C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hidclass.sys                                         
hidusb.sys                 USB Miniport Driver for Input Devices                                            0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'556C0000  73728       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.868   C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hidusb.sys                                           
usbccgp.sys                USB Common Class Generic Parent Driver                                           0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55680000  208896      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.488   C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbccgp.sys                                           
wcifs.sys                  Windows Container Isolation FS Filter Driver                                     0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55A60000  221184      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1348  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wcifs.sys                                             
Ndu.sys                    Windows Network Data Usage Monitoring Driver                                     0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'59170000  159744      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ndu.sys                                               
srvnet.sys                 Server Network driver                                                            0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'59110000  356352      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1620  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\srvnet.sys                                           
mmcss.sys                  MMCSS Driver                                                                     0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'590F0000  81920       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.546   C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mmcss.sys                                             
mrxsmb20.sys               Longhorn SMB 2.0 Redirector                                                      0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'590A0000  282624      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1645  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mrxsmb20.sys                                         
mrxsmb.sys                 Windows NT SMB Minirdr                                                           0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'59000000  606208      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1645  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mrxsmb.sys                                           
WdNisDrv.sys               Windows Defender Network Stream Filter                                           0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'59390000  110592      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            4.18.2203.5      C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wd\wdnisdrv.sys                                       
condrv.sys                 Console Driver                                                                   0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'59370000  73728       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1110  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\condrv.sys                                           
tcpipreg.sys               TCP/IP Registry Compatibility Driver                                             0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'59350000  86016       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tcpipreg.sys                                         
srv2.sys                   Smb 2.0 Server driver                                                            0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'59280000  815104      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1620  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\srv2.sys                                             
peauth.sys                 Protected Environment Authentication and Authorization Export Driver             0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'591A0000  876544      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1415  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\peauth.sys                                           
mslldp.sys                 Microsoft Link-Layer Discovery Protocol Driver                                   0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55BA0000  98304       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mslldp.sys                                           
lltdio.sys                 Link-Layer Topology Mapper I/O Driver                                            0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55B80000  98304       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lltdio.sys                                           
bindflt.sys                Windows Bind Filter Driver                                                       0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55B50000  163840      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1466  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\bindflt.sys                                           
storqosflt.sys             Storage QoS Filter                                                               0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55B30000  106496      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\storqosflt.sys                                       
cldflt.sys                 Cloud Files Mini Filter Driver                                                   0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55AA0000  532480      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1586  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\cldflt.sys                                           
mpsdrv.sys                 Microsoft Protection Service Driver                                              0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'59960000  106496      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mpsdrv.sys                                           
HTTP.sys                   HTTP Protocol Stack                                                              0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'597A0000  1601536     Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1620  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\http.sys                                             
msquic.sys                 Windows QUIC Driver                                                              0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55C00000  352256      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.488   C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msquic.sys                                           
wanarp.sys                 MS Remote Access and Routing ARP Driver                                          0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55BE0000  118784      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.546   C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wanarp.sys                                           
rspndr.sys                 Link-Layer Topology Responder Driver for NDIS 6                                  0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55BC0000  110592      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rspndr.sys                                           
win32k.sys                 Multi-User Win32 Driver                                                          0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFCC5C'FAEB0000  630784      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1645  C:\Windows\system32\win32k.sys                                                   
ahcache.sys                Application Compatibility Cache                                                  0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'553D0000  319488      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.928   C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ahcache.sys                                           
bam.sys                    BAM Kernel Driver                                                                0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'553B0000  94208       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\bam.sys                                               
fastfat.SYS                Fast FAT File System Driver                                                      0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55340000  442368      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1586  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fastfat.sys                                           
dfsc.sys                   DFS Namespace Client Driver                                                      0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'552F0000  180224      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.844   C:\Windows\system32\drivers\dfsc.sys                                             
gpuenergydrv.sys           GPU Energy Kernel Driver                                                         0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'552E0000  40960       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\gpuenergydrv.sys                                     
portcls.sys                Port Class (Class Driver for Port/Miniport Devices)                              0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'57F70000  417792      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.746   C:\Windows\system32\drivers\portcls.sys                                           
HDAudBus.sys               High Definition Audio Bus Driver                                                 0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'57F40000  151552      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1566  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hdaudbus.sys                                         
umbus.sys                  User-Mode Bus Enumerator                                                         0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55450000  86016       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\driverstore\filerepository\umbus.inf_amd64_b78a9c5b6fd62c27   
kdnic.sys                  Microsoft Kernel Debugger Network Miniport                                       0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55440000  53248       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft Kernel Debugger Network Adapter (NDIS 6.20 Miniport)  6.1.0.0          C:\Windows\system32\drivers\kdnic.sys                                             
CompositeBus.sys           Multi-Transport Composite Bus Enumerator                                         0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55420000  73728       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\driverstore\filerepository\compositebus.inf_amd64_7500cffa2   
winhvr.sys                 Windows Hypervisor Root Interface Driver                                         0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55140000  135168      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\winhvr.sys                                           
Vid.sys                    Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization Infrastructure Driver                           0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55090000  659456      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1466  C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vid.sys                                               
serial.sys                 Serial Device Driver                                                             0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55070000  114688      Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System                            10.0.19041.1     C:\Windows\system32\drivers\serial.sys                                           
netbios.sys                NetBIOS interface driver                                                         0          0          0                       0                     0xFFFFF800'55050000  81920       Microsoft Corporation               Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

CONCLUSION
Your system appears to be suitable for handling real-time audio and other tasks without dropouts.
LatencyMon has been analyzing your system for  0:01:20  (h:mm:ss) on all processors.

SYSTEM INFORMATION
Computer name:                                        AUDIO-PC-WIN10
OS version:                                           Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build: 19044 (x64)
Hardware:                                             Precision Tower 3620, Dell Inc.
CPU:                                                  GenuineIntel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1240 v5 @ 3.50GHz
Logical processors:                                   4
Processor group size:                                 4

CPU SPEED

Note: reported execution times may be calculated based on a fixed reported CPU speed. Disable variable speed settings like Intel Speed Step and AMD Cool N Quiet in the BIOS setup for more accurate results.

The interrupt to process latency reflects the measured interval that a usermode process needed to respond to a hardware request from the moment the interrupt service routine started execution. This includes the scheduling and execution of a DPC routine, the signaling of an event and the waking up of a usermode thread from an idle wait state in response to that event.

Highest measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   222.40
Average measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   3.916019

Highest measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       217.90
Average measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       0.955831

REPORTED ISRs
Interrupt service routines are routines installed by the OS and device drivers that execute in response to a hardware interrupt signal.

Highest ISR routine execution time (µs):              10.516553
Driver with highest ISR routine execution time:       Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total ISR routine time (%):          0.013521
Driver with highest ISR total time:                   Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in ISRs (%)                          0.013521

ISR count (execution time <250 µs):                   89092

REPORTED DPCs
DPC routines are part of the interrupt servicing dispatch mechanism and disable the possibility for a process to utilize the CPU while it is interrupted until the DPC has finished execution.

Highest DPC routine execution time (µs):              220.859018
Driver with highest DPC routine execution time:       ndis.sys - Network Driver Interface Specification (NDIS), Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total DPC routine time (%):          0.189314
Driver with highest DPC total execution time:         Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in DPCs (%)                          0.361132

DPC count (execution time <250 µs):                   256286

REPORTED HARD PAGEFAULTS
Hard pagefaults are events that get triggered by making use of virtual memory that is not resident in RAM but backed by a memory mapped file on disk. The process of resolving the hard pagefault requires reading in the memory from disk while the process is interrupted and blocked from execution.

NOTE: some processes were hit by hard pagefaults. If these were programs producing audio, they are likely to interrupt the audio stream resulting in dropouts, clicks and pops. Check the Processes tab to see which programs were hit.

Process with highest pagefault count:                 system

Total number of hard pagefaults                       3621
Hard pagefault count of hardest hit process:          1165
Number of processes hit:                              26

PER CPU DATA
CPU 0 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       2.259406
CPU 0 ISR highest execution time (µs):                10.516553
CPU 0 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.042473
CPU 0 ISR count:                                      87393
CPU 0 DPC highest execution time (µs):                220.859018
CPU 0 DPC total execution time (s):                   1.051318
CPU 0 DPC count:                                      226715
CPU 1 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.178757
CPU 1 ISR highest execution time (µs):                4.010274
CPU 1 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.000895
CPU 1 ISR count:                                      1699
CPU 1 DPC highest execution time (µs):                127.046804
CPU 1 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.035029
CPU 1 DPC count:                                      7710
CPU 2 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.214946
CPU 2 DPC highest execution time (µs):                23.905822
CPU 2 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.034705
CPU 2 DPC count:                                      10844
CPU 3 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.221609
CPU 3 DPC highest execution time (µs):                35.488014
CPU 3 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.037285
CPU 3 DPC count:                                      11017

CONCLUSION
LatencyMon has been analyzing your system for  0:05:30  (h:mm:ss) on all processors.

SYSTEM INFORMATION
Computer name:                                        DESKTOP-G5KRSTB
Logical processors:                                   4
Processor group size:                                 4

CPU SPEED

Highest measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   123.0
Average measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   2.657926

Highest measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       86.20
Average measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       0.906892

REPORTED ISRs

Highest ISR routine execution time (µs):              7.248288

Highest reported total ISR routine time (%):          0.014143

Total time spent in ISRs (%)                          0.014143

ISR count (execution time <250 µs):                   744959

REPORTED DPCs

Highest DPC routine execution time (µs):              186.894406
Driver with highest DPC routine execution time:       nvlddmkm.sys - NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 512.15 , NVIDIA Corporation

Highest reported total DPC routine time (%):          0.239878

Total time spent in DPCs (%)                          0.370799

DPC count (execution time <250 µs):                   1119672

REPORTED HARD PAGEFAULTS

Process with highest pagefault count:                 msmpeng.exe

Total number of hard pagefaults                       3279
Hard pagefault count of hardest hit process:          895
Number of processes hit:                              33

PER CPU DATA
CPU 0 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       7.859359
CPU 0 ISR highest execution time (µs):                7.248288
CPU 0 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.186809
CPU 0 ISR count:                                      744172
CPU 0 DPC highest execution time (µs):                186.894406
CPU 0 DPC total execution time (s):                   4.822491
CPU 0 DPC count:                                      1092239
CPU 1 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.428081
CPU 1 ISR highest execution time (µs):                2.428082
CPU 1 ISR total execution time (s):                   0.000315
CPU 1 ISR count:                                      787
CPU 1 DPC highest execution time (µs):                133.999429
CPU 1 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.044492
CPU 1 DPC count:                                      15083
CPU 2 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.442820
CPU 2 DPC highest execution time (µs):                33.218607
CPU 2 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.018889
CPU 2 DPC count:                                      6399
CPU 3 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0.460410
CPU 3 DPC highest execution time (µs):                31.629566
CPU 3 DPC total execution time (s):                   0.020252
CPU 3 DPC count:                                      5951

12 (edited by mkok 2022-04-14 21:30:41)

Did the pc come with win 10 or was it upgraded to win 10 over the top of an earlier version? Have you tried a fresh install? Have you tried the bios tweaks as well as windows tweaks?

If you’ve done all this it’s usually hardware based in some way. I’ve run win 10 on 3 different machines (fresh installs) without any problems. In fact there were no problems before the tweaks. Now running win 11 (again fresh install) without problems. I have 3 PCs. Two of which were specifically built for audio and not off the shelf units. The other one is a xenon based computer which again works fine even though totally unsupported hardware on win 11

Have you tried a usb card instead of onboard usb.

Babyface Pro Fs, Behringer ADA8200, win 10/11 PCs, Cubase/Wavelab, Adam A7X monitors.

Hello thanks for your reply

Did the pc come with win 10 or was it upgraded to win 10 over the top of an earlier version? Have you tried a fresh install? Have you tried the bios tweaks as well as windows tweaks?

PC came with no OS,
Yes purchased brand new WD black 850 NMV ssd drive, installed in motheboard
and installed new fresh latest windows 10 two nights ago from USB key

Yes followed all latest bios flash / updates / all latest dell drivers

done all windows updates,

Followed various optimisation changes as suggested on this forum

Turn off video card power save with app

Parked processor a with Bitsum app

Still not sure what is going on in the background with windows 10 with the many many services running that to be honest we do not need, OMG what is all this bloatware coming to

Bring back windows 7, lean a relatively bloatware free, it worked so much better than 10/11

If you’ve done all this it’s usually hardware based in some way. I’ve run win 10 on 3 different machines (fresh installs) without any problems. In fact there were no problems before the tweaks. Now running win 11 (again fresh install) without problems. I have 3 PCs. Two of which were specifically built for audio and not off the shelf units. The other one is a xenon based computer which again works fine even though totally unsupported hardware on win 11

Have you tried a usb card instead of onboard usb.

14 (edited by MetalHeadKeys 2022-04-15 03:53:07)

Hello!

I 'll try to help, too!
You must have changed something by accident, because in your 1st LatencyMon Test, the logical processors were 8!
In your latest Test, they are 4!

Did you try all Usb ports of your Motherboard, as Daniel from RME Support suggested?
Did you try with another Usb Cable?

Also, if you keep the FireFace Driver Settings open for some time, you can check for CRC Errors!
Also, did you install the latest drivers for your Motherboard?

RME Gear: Digiface USB, HDSP 9632

Hello Guys

after much playing around with many of the suggested settings I seem to be there at last can run flawlessly on 48 samples with all the plugins and graphics in wavelab

but wavelab 9.5 stutters, so I have downloaded and testing wavelab 11

It runs much better, so looks like I will have to part with another £300 to upgrade with wavelab 11

thank you once again for all your help

Can't believe how many tweaks and changes one has to do to windows 10 to get it running somewhere near right

Microsoft really are losing the plot with all this crap bloatware there are forcing on their customers